Roswell Nursing and Rehabilitation Center :
*** Ventilator Unit Open House - July 19th - Please Join us for our Grand Opening!!!***
Located just minutes off the square in historic Roswell, Roswell Nursing and Rehabilitation offers a convenient care setting for resident families and visitors to enjoy quality time with their loved ones. Several landscaped courtyards and a large front lawn offer a park-like atmosphere for outdoor visits during warm weather, and plentiful indoor common areas provide opportunities for sharing private time and conversation during the winter months.
Our facility provides residents with onsite 24-hour care, including skilled nursing and rehabilitation, IV medications, wound care, and dietary consultation, managed by licensed nurses and therapists, as well as a compliment of other qualified healthcare professionals. Should your loved one require long term, custodial care in a skilled nursing facility, Roswell Nursing and Rehabilitation can accommodate you, as well.
• We Offer Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapies
• Ventilator Care Unit
• Vital-Stim® Therapy with a High Success Rate
• Tube Feeding
• Hospice Care
• Respite Care
• Medicare, Medicaid, Commercial Insurance (Blue Cross Blue Shield),
• Private Rooms, Semi Private Rooms
• Large Main Dinning Room
• Restorative Program Seven Days a Week
• Secure Unit for Alzheimer and Dementia Residents
• Family Council That Meets Once a Month
• Resident Cookie Day Every Other Friday
Other Resident & Family Benefits :
• Daily and Nightly Activities Programming, Which Includes Exercise Programs,
Social gatherings, Learning Activities and Special Events.
Special Events :
• Social Services to Meet Family Needs
• Circle of Care 72 Hours After Admission
• Visitation Hours 8 a.m. thru 8:30 p.m.
Admissions Staff/Coordinators: Nicole Maher & Carolyn McDaniel
Director of Community Relations: Danny Sutton
Volunteers: Lisa Paige, Activity Director
1109 Green Street • Roswell, Georgia (770) 998-1802
CYPRESS HEALTH GROUP -